Cova Ristorante & Caffè
- Great cakes and try the cheese sticks
- They have a new barista onboard. He is not making coffee.
- Scallop linguine - my fave pasta in Hong Kong. Lobster bisque, beef carpaccio and signature tiramisu cup are a must try!
- Came here for afternoon tea, coffee and dessert ain't up to standard, a bit disappointing of the service too.
- Very nice and quiet COVA cafe at Lee Gardens.. The mango cake and tiramisu are a must!
- Their regular latte is not strong enough for me...the taste in general is nothing special.
- bravo dessert
- Opened from 8am every day, best expresso around. Only for the strong!