Congee Noodle Delight
88 W Pender St
- Congees quality is among the best in Vancouver and Richmond ! Overall food is good with the reasonable price !
- Congee is delish, try their chow mein in black pepper steak too. The dry noodles with bbq pork was so do, noodles too hard but go with the chilli garnish for more flavour
- Lives up to its name the congee is indeed a delight. You wouldn't believe how (surprisingly) hard it was to find a good congee place in Chinatown.
- Standard Chinese food, fried rice is good, beef with ginger, etc.
- A sister location to Congee Noddle House on Broadway, they opened with a limited menu including just the classics. Cantonese casual eatery, everything here is delicious!