Columbia Steak House
$ $ $ $
- The all you can eat Prime Rib special on Sunday! Is fantastic
- This was one of my favorite places when I was at UK in the 70s. The special is as good now as what I remembered. The Diego salad is a wonderful salad!
- voted Best VETERAN Restaurant by Ace READERS, Ace Best of Lex, readers poll 2010
- Tenderloin! (Or Nighthawk special)
- Decent tasty steak, 5 out of 10. Fine if you're hungry, major step up from fast food, not quite the quality we expected. Check the prices, it's about that. Nice neighborhood place though.
- Diego salad and a cup of potato soup is a good lunch combo.
- Try the nighthawk .
- Order an Ace, and don't leave without having a slice of ManagerFlo's pie
- If you go for lunch get the chicken strips. They're the best in town.