- The Irn-Bru sorbet is amazing!
- Food is amazing. AMAZING prices and huge portions. Home made ice cream too. Yum yum
- Get the black pudding pizza.
- AmaIng fresh pizzas! Get a 12" calabrese and some free chips!
- Best ice cream in east end of Glasgow.
- Good fish and chips and ice cream. Deli is very interesting.
- 5pm on a Saturday afternoon and the place is already busy - clearly a popular venue. Just had a coffee this time - it was excellent - but looks like a place worth returning to for a meal. Book ahead!
- Breakfast is first class coffee is amazing great warm welcome staff this is a must if your visiting the area
- Tablet ice cream!!!!
- Avoid at all costs, unless you are after a sandwich or bottle of wine. Ingredients used are the cheapest possible with prices to reflect its inflated reputation...
- Steaks are amazing and the manager looks like danny devito :)
- Coffee and service