Coffee Shop, Café
1708 Haight St (at Cole St.)
San Francisco, CA 94117
- Cool staff and they have boba tea!
- Favourite coffee place of all time. Lovely family running the place! Good boba tea and great cakes, breakfast burritos!
- Frank Sinatra rocks!!
- The Audrey Hepburn is delicious. The caramel added to the vanilla makes it.
- Deserves a 9+!!
- Really delicious matcha lattes! And they're huge, too!
- Bubble Tea & Breakfast Burritos
- Try the green tea frappe.
- Cute place with some nice baked goods. The coffee leaves a lot to be desired though.
- Thickest, creamiest lattes!
- Loved the Mocha Frappe and the Avocado Gelato!
- Get the coconut lavender boba milk tea
- I'm definitely coming back for the lavender-coconut boba milk tea! SO good!!!
- Italian soda wasn't sweet enough
- small but good
- Avoid the boba - tasted like stale gum
- Get the Frank Sinatra.
- Audrey Hepburn
- Good coffee!
- Breakfast burritos are great for a quick snack! Try the ancho chile