- The place to go when you want to hang out with friends. Try the fingers!
- Beignets are delicious. Well worth the wait if there is a line. Open 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays. Has a drive thru.
- Beignets of course!
- Ask for the chicory coffee. It goes well with the beignets.
- Coffee Call ROCKS!!! \m/ Best beignets this side of New Orleans!!
- I like the fingers!
- Them fingers where good couldnt eat all though
- The food is awesome. Great place to take the family. Mr eddie is such a fun person and he makes the best beignets. Great place to stuff your face and relax
- The food is awesome. Mr.eddie is such a fun person. He makes the best beignets
- A must for AuLait, and begnets. The size, taste, and satisfaction beat Cafe DuMonde any day. The staff is excellent and friendly. Pass on any restaurant for the chance to go to Coffee Call.
- Everything is good. Good for a relaxing morning
- Beignets. That's why you go here. It's that simple. That's all I've tried but that's all I've ever needed.
- It's a nice place to chill and do homework. Try the fingers. Twitter.com/datonflukers
- Perfect Cafe' Au Lait, with a free refill. Can't beat that.
- Best thing is getting a warm, fresh plate of fingers and a cup of hot chocolate when the weather is cool and crisp. Sadly, no wifi though :( they should fix that!
- BBQ roast beef poboy is scrumptious & finger licking good. Very pleased!
- The fingers rock.
- One of the only places open 24/7 in Baton Rouge. Great for chilling/studying/meeting people/anything else.
- No wireless here so bring a tether or leave your laptop at home
- Best thing is getting beignets and coffee at any time of the day.