Clarke Street Koay Teow Thng Stall
Food Truck, Breakfast
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10200
- Best koay teow soup in town!
- The taste is not as good as before
- Many kind of meat balls.
- Worth the price..
- Their version is more to assorted meat balls. Soup taste pretty good. They sell chickens on a plate too. Avoid weekends as hordes of people will swarm this place. The owner is a nice auntie.
- Pig's blood are very smooth! Kudos!
- The taste is a bit light but it's good
- Waited for so long but Soup is tasteless, Chicken not cooked . No next time.
- One of the local's favourite Koay Teow Soup in Penang! Both soup and dry style are good. Do order a separate Fishball Soup or Bean Sprout Chicken as side dish! Limited seats available, do come early!
- Not bad but I wouldn't say it's good. Overall it's edible
- Ko cha bi taste.. Clear soup with special homemade meatballs!
- Tasty and cheap :D
- Best koay teow thng...only the locals know this place!
- Business hour : 07:00 - 14:00. Close on Every Tuesday....
- Coffee is good. People are friendly. Portion and price are reasonable. Besides the Koay Teow T'ng, do try the old hen meat with bean sprouts.
- Along Lebuh Clarke and argyll
- Add extra "Bak Kin ball", simply delicious
- The best steamed chicken !