Cinzzetti's Italian Market Restaurant
- Dinner out with kids...kids are free on Monday and Tuesdays.
- Get down on some crepes
- Never work here! Lol
- For bad Italian food that ignorant people think is good...come here!
- Mmmmm, chocolate souffle cake!
- Make reservations on weekend nights or you will LITERALLY wait 2+ hours.
- Monday and Tuesday nights are kids eat free nights! My wife and I get a break with our four kids!
- Sunday Brunch @ Cinzetti's made to order omelettes, crepes, bacon, waffles and some of my favorites pasta carbonara and their house salad. Desserts- fruita de sol and chocolate souffle cake!
- Come early for brunch Saturdays and Sundays
- Excellent calamari and definitely want to try the Farfalle carbonara
- For the money... Not a fan... Mediocre overpriced Italian buffet
- Great all you can eat buffet for growing boys!!
- East a much a you can and them some
- If you go on kids nite, get here as close to 5 as possible. By six, it's at least a 30 min wait
- Kind of messy and flavors aren't always great. Not my scene I guess
- Great service And great food for the money.... If your on a diet... Well go to Subway, nothing temping there.
- For $10.99 all you can eat? Better Italian pasta/pizza/soup and rainbow ice cream in town!!!!
- The Calamari was great, crepes are wonderful! Staff is friendly
- Everything here is good. The meatballs and spaghetti are decent but not my favorite. The do amazing desserts and salads though! Nice people here too.
- Best Italian buffet ever and I'm not a fan of buffets!! I'm hooked!