Cibo Wine Bar
- The ambiance is really good here
- Tried the brunch buffet on a Sunday, it was very nice, and I like the venue so we'll probably be going back :)
- Good place for a calm night out and drinks. The veggie calzone was quite good. Serves 2.
- It's great location and good ambiance..staff are friendly and nice..food quality is mediocre
- The Rissotto was perfection.
- Great menu with lots of different options. I got their orecchiette pasta with sausage and it was delicious! The wine cellar is really cool and the atmosphere is always fun.
- The pasta is homemade!
- the funghi appetizer and lamb pappardelle is to die for!
- Aracinni are delicious! Go for the spaghetti with bolognese sauce.
- Their fresh pastas can easily compete with a restaurant in Italy. The ravioli wIth lobster was divine!
- Atmosphere, and the wine server
- Short ribs, pasta, whole calamari
- It was on average! The price was a bit higher than deserved. My Latte was cold, which was really disappointing
- Would highly recommend the mushroom risotto.
- Freaking amazing food. Definitely a bit of a splurge when it comes to the their mains and drinks, but entirely worthwhile!
- My experience was terrible. The bad service make feel so sad that I cannot recommend this place.
- Great food and service!
- Polenta sticks