100 14th St NW
Charlottesville, VA 22903
- The bbq chicken and bacon pizza is delicious.
- Best pizza in Charlottesville
- The best pizza in The Charlottesville Area hands down. Love the service at the Downtown and Pantops locations!
- Chou picks favorites and he kind of sucks
- Not a great place for family dine in. As most of the customers at center are students the management is least bothered about maintaining the customer satisfaction and very rude.
- Go here after a late night and point at some slices. You'll be ok.
- They're open later than other locations because they're on the Corner, and you might score a free slice if you go there around closing time and they have extras.
- Service is either really good or down right rude. With so many options nearby, I suggest passing on this place.
- The staff was rude and expected me to know what the different types of pizza were on the counter display.
- Best of C-Ville '12: Best Pizza
- Not nearly as good as the Downtown Mall location, which is still operated by Christian. Not bad but def not the best Christian's Pizza.