Market Place, 67 Constant Spring Rd
Kingston, St Andrew Parish
- Sweet and Sour Chicken is soo good
- Order at least 1 hour or 45 minutes before u actually need food. The service here is beyond slow
- We serious when we say them service take forever.
- Service was terrible. Had to wait 1hr before got served
- Sweet & Sour anything tastes good here. The satay chicken is very tender and is just spicy enough, worth a try.
- Food and service were great.
- So, waited forever for food, and when I got it it was cold. This place is a fail
- Everything is excellent !! Excellent food, great service !!
- Great Food, Service & ambiance!
- The setting is attractive and stylish but the food options are just a mixture of chicken, pork, duck, shrimp, fish. Not for vegetarians. I could only have fish.
- Slice Pork in Capital Sauce
- Try the Chicken in Black Bean Sauce. Nice. It is on their Lunch Box Special.
- Sweet and sour fish fillet is my fav here...
- The sweet and sour chicken is top notch!
- Slice Pork in capital sauce!!! Awesome
- Mustttt try honey garlic chicken
- Mallah chicken and the Lemon chicken is the best here
- The sweet and sour pork #epic
- Food quality has fallen
- Check out STUSH.0 "City Lights" Aug 16th 2012 at Club Privilege