Chi Lin Vegetarian (龍門樓志蓮素齋)
Vegetarian / Vegan
- Try the 5 plate appetiser, and the congee. Minimum 100 hkd per person for main meals, but you get quality food, ambience, and service.
- Great vegetarian Chinese food. Very good sweet and sour. Reasonable price.
- Delicious vegetable noddles!
- Still the best vegetarian food in HK but the service, oddly enough, is the opposite of mindful.
- The food is great, but the 1hr15min limit on lunch is ridiculous
- Very nice. Go for lunch (not dimsum) and try the set menu - $120/pax
- Reopen 22mar2016
- There are very good reasons why it is difficult to get a table here...it's very much worth the effort.
- Modern vegetarian. You can have Western food like cheesecake in the afternoon tea set starting 15:30
- Fancy restaurant behind waterfall view.
- Classy place behind a waterfall. A WATERFALL. Oh yeah food is delicious too.
- The Foodie Forks 2014 Veritable Vegetarian (honourable mention) inexpensive veggie eat behind a waterfall
- Grab a table next to the waterfall
- Order everything
- Try the -
- Book your reservation a day befoee to ensure you get the seats next to the window.