5:00pm - 9:00pm
- One of my favorite sushi stops, perfect for business lunches and the bento box lunches are served very quickly!
- My favorite sushi place!
- Had the black cod misoyaki. Fish was greasy, noodles were terrible. Not worthy at all.
- I like this place! It's fairly slow but that means they give you a lot of attention and service. Good sushi
- Lion King roll is always baked and the Mexican is pretty good! #foursquare #cherrysushi #ktown
- Loved The Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Rainbow roll was good! titanic and saba nigri are okay. Miso soup was tasty.
- Excellent service. No idea what the negative comments are about.
- Avoid the sashimi. Overpriced for small pieces that isn't fresh at all.
- The salmon sashimi pieces weren't big pieces and chicken teriyaki weren't amazing: too little sauce & tasted only ok. The salad, soup and California roll were probably the best part of my dinner here.
- Godzilla yummy. Hawaiian meh. Poki salad pretty good.
- Service is now terrible. Ordered iced tea & lemonade with our meal. Drinks never made it to our table. When asked servers about it, they still didn't bring it out. One waitress even gave us attitude.
- I have NEVER BEEN TO RESTAURANT THAT ASKED A PARTY OF 8 THAT JUST SPENT HELLA $ TO LEAVE SO THEY COULD SEAT OTHER CUSTOMERS
- The manager is very rude. We were a party of 8 celebrating mothers day. After we paid the bill we were asked 2 leave so he could seat others
- tempura ice cream is to die for. Must order!
- Spicy Crunch is where it's at!
- Sushi Chefs do sake bombs
- Good experience&rolls. Delux dragon for my first time, delicioussssssss!
- Usually delicious, but don't go in too late for lunch...when they are antsy to close the quality of the sushi goes waaaaay down
- Horse roll is the best!