Bakery, Coffee Shop
- Authentic empanadas in the distinct styles of multiple Latin nations. Legit Argentine facturas, dulces & mate. And fresh-squeezed OJ. This place is great. Argentine and Chilean empanadas de carne FTW!
- The pan de bono (Colombian cheese bread like biscuits) is the B O M B !! I go 2-3x a week just for this !!
- Great Latin pastries and cafe con leches. Their cachito de jamon basically tastes like ham wrapped in pillsbury rolls (this is not a bad thing in my book.)
- Miami Culinary Tours will now take you to Charlotte Bakery. At this restaurant in your food tour, you'll have a delicious Argentinian chicken empanada.
- Try the argentine beef empanada! Miamiculinarytours.com
- Come to the bakery for breakfast it won't disappoint!!!!!
- Go to charlotte cafe next door for the best lunch or dinner
- Ask at the counter if any of the empanadas just came out of the oven. The fresh ones are heavenly!
- food, atmosphere, service. Empanadas excellent.
- Venezuelan beef empanada sooo good. Cannoli incredible, come here almost everyday
- guava and cheese tequeo
- Favourite bakery! Everything is incredible and freshly made. Can be big queues at peak times but worth the wait
- Amazing (and cheap) breakfast (el espaol) and wonderful people.
- Get the guava and cheese Belgium waffles
- Full of positive vibes and delicious food! Argentinian empanadas are heavenly, especially Carne and Spinach & Ricotta. Eggs El Espaol (on photo) are super yum and very filling. Coffee is good too.
- The best ham and cheese sandwich and frapp!!
- Empanadas are amazing! Mini pasties' of incredible delight.
- It's cheap. Recommend Venezuelan cachitos (ham&cheese) toasted
- Spinach empanadas
- avoid the line, go early!