Charlie Don't Surf
American, Burgers, Pub
- Sit outside, best view on the strip!
- Gross Caesars!
- I would never eat there. I have friends who work there and I know the horror stories; one of my friends shaved off part of his elbow with a cheese grader and sprinkled it on the entre.
- The dry ribs are great (solid 4/5)! The poutine, on the other hand, not so much (3/5). The fries were good but I found myself actively avoiding the gravy - too acidic for my taste. The cheese was ok.
- fish tacos Came here a couple years back, and I really enjoyed the food then. Been back a couple times since then, and the food is ok. Service is ok. Server walked away w/o mom's order one time.
- Lobster Benny and the view
- Patio is awesome. Staff was friendly and quick. Food was great and fresh. Music on the back was just the right volume. View was beautiful. Get the Charlie's burger and the shrimp pizza!
- I really want to like the food but it always disappoints. Love it for the view, if on the patio. Food is not good. Service needs to step it up also.
- Awful service. Slow and rude. Food has been cold on both visits in the past month.
- Awful food and awful service!
- Try the Halibut burger with half salad, half tam fries...
- Great veggie quesadilla, bad service. Waitress never smiled or asked about our food, which took a loooong time to arrive.
- Good fish and chips.. Bad service
- Really good fish and chips
- The Hawaiian Pizza is rubbish...
- Ask for the garlic prawns (off the menu)
- They have very good portions ...the Calamari appetizer is good for like 3 people
- Happy hour time with sunshine and seaview...