Chao Chao Gyoza (餃餃餃子)
G/F, 31 Amoy St, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
+852 2735 5360
- improvements needed
- No vegetarian options at all.
- No vegetarian options.
- As the name says, this is lots of varieties of Gyoza. Quick, cheap, good.
- Chao Chao gyozas are delicious!
- Great gyoza, my fave is the mozzarella one - don't even need the mayo sauce it comes with cos its so yummy. There is an enforced minimum spend HKD50 per person.
- The gyozas here were actually a great surprise, loved them! The signature gyozas are the best and the tastiest, second favorite were the shrimp ones
- Served my gyoza craving! And at a very reasonable price :)
- Nice gyoza and grilled eel with rice... Wish they had more gyoza options without pork/meat...
- Combo lunch is delicious
- The gyoza signature set is a great deal, dumpling skin is thin and nicely fried. Great over beer with friends, but if you have a big appetite, be prepared to spend $150-200 per person here.
- Highly recommend puri puri shrimp gyoza- fresh and crunchy prawn. It's simply a thin skin ver. of prawn dumpling dimsum. Forget abt the chao chao gyoza tho...it likes a row of pan-flied smashed pork