Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
3016 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Interesting fact- the movie "Saw" was filmed in their bathroom around back
- You know you're winning if you're eating a breakfast burrito outside.
- Have to give this place an average rating because the beans had the consistence of paste. The habanero salsa was awesome and the carne asada better than most neighborhood taco shoppes.
- Bean, cheese, rice and guacamole burrito and use their green sauce. No better combo
- Mmmm. Carne asada burrito with guacamole, sour cream & pico de gallo salsa!
- their fish taco was amazing :)
- Get the chicken burrito. Skip the guacamole.
- Mmm 6 Rolled Taquitos with Guacamole, Cheese and Lettuce!!
- Always our first dinner in Carlsbad love it
- Nice outside seats in the sun, decent tacos, good salsa, casual cheap eats.
- Try the cheese fries :)
- Good food, but it's very busy inside, lots of customers. Order some chips...you will get them hot and fresh and they are really good with some salsa!
- Hole Mole in Long Beach has ruined me... this place needs a field trip.
- This place ain't no Pepino's
- Bean, Cheese, Rice Burrito with Guacamole and an order of rolled tacos... Soo bomb!
- Carne Asada Burrito and Rolled Tacos are soo bomb! Great spot to grab food if you are headed to the beach!
- Women in bikinis!
- They have the best vanilla soft serve cones!
- Man up stomach boy
- California burrito - get it, don't think twice.