Hanson Pl. (Ashland Pl.)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- The shrimp tacos are worth selling your children for.
- Steak burrito can't be beat for a $6 lunch. Also, the guava & cheese empanada is the shit.
- All burritos are slammin here. Empanadas r awesome too
- Chicken tacos are amazing. Just make sure to remind them to add the spicy green sauce. They seem to forget it often.
- Not always here!!!
- Can't you tell I'm obsessed. Chicken empanada is the best!
- this truck is right infront of the Mall/LIRR enterence. the beef an cheese, Chicken and Veg, Sweet plantain the sweet paste and cheese are all really good
- Stumbled upon & ultimately ordered from this truck on a whim after wandering outside following a Coldstone visit. The tacos are pretty standard. But the empanadas are GREAT. Order a chicken spinach.
- Underwhelming and not filling empanadas... they were tasty and good, but I've had better elsewhere!!! If anything, get the chicken and cheese- best option, get 3 or 4 to fill up!
- Cheap, tasty, convenient street food right off the Atlantic Ave transit hub.
- If you're as neurotic as me about timing dinner before a movie at BAM, these glorified hot pockets get the job DONE. The Chicken & cheese and beef & cheese have my blessing.
- Pretty decent empanadas! I liked the sweet plaintain one~
- Great for a quick snack!
- This was a decent empanada!
- Tacos, burritos, and of course the empanadas.
- Fish Burritos!
- The empanadas are awesome, beef, chicken, cheese....and the price for a quick snack before heading into the Barclay's for a hockey is awesome.
- kind of suck now sudden increase extra .50cent for all empandadas do a quater to start of first ...back then 2 buck was an awesome price for empandadas cant find that price anymore
- clear your schedule, you're going to be full for a while
- Stop walking past this truck every time you go to Target and grab a snack for the train.