Casa Rio Tex Mex
- The salsa here is amazing!!
- Awesome Guacamole!
- Try the spicy queso dip...the tortilla chips are fantastic!
- We love the question and chips. A must when we get take out!
- Awesome seafood enchiladas!
- I love the cuervo traditional silver tequila. Better than Patron any day.
- The Tex Mex chili is great!!!
- One of the only MN Tex Mex places open for breakfast- 10a to Noon on weekends.
- Love their queso and seafood tacos! Try thier raspberry marg too!
- Tacos, tacos, tacos. Come here on a Tuesday for the $1.50 tacos and you will be so happy. The puffy taco shells are incredible!
- The meat lovers. Tons if food for a decent price.
- Not open for breakfast any more on the weekends. However, during NFL season, they are Vikings Central!
- Don't ignore the decent Mexican food. Do try and ignore the tacky decor including sombreros and Corona flag banners.
- Good fajitas
- Awesome food & colorful atmosphere!
- Date night on Wed night! 2 drinks, queso, 2 combo entrees all for $19.99! And the service was fantastic!!!
- Best Mexican food and atmosphere since LA!
- Try the nachos! Theyre awesome!!!!
- Salsa here is the bomb.
- Bring cash and be ready to figure your own tab. Awful service.