- Great food but the service is extremely slow. Don't come here if you're in a rush. Bar is slow too.
- , . . . , , . .
- Great Sangria!
- Too hot onside that day to tell you what the food was like. I can tell you that it was packed, and the service was awesome! I had the cold antipasto plate and it was good
- Hermoso restaurante con un ambiente romntico. Deliciosa comida.
- Meh... Service slow, food mediocre, portions could be better. so many other excellent choices in the area.
- The Tortellini Alfredo here is a ~dream~ indeed. A rich flavorful cream sauce sure to please your palate :)
- most romantic dinner ive ever had in my life, the food was so good and even if it wasent , lil italy is so beautiful i wudnt have even cared lol
- Best Sangria!!! The food was delicious! Waiter was great! Definitely coming back!
- La comida es lo mejor y su atencin es clida.
- Gnocchi napolitano... It was large enough for us to split! It was awesome! Don't know what's up with these bad reviews.
- These people are liars!!!! I'm from #SanDiego & dine in #LittleItaly often. So far wine Banfi Reserve & other recommendations are GREAT! Love the artichoke appetizer, mozzarella salad...
- Great service, very attentive, but be sure to communicate if you only want one alcohol beverage, or they will keep them coming.
- Gnocchi was sooo good. Definitely going to come back.
- Comida italiana muito boa
- Gnocchi and tortufo ...official
- Bananas foster were a winner. The artichoke appetizer and pesto pasta were also good. Pretty standard Italian place but great ambience
- Vim sem expectativa alguma, era o nico restaurante que ainda estava aberto! Me surpreendi, a massa estava muito boa e o molho muito bem feito! Meu prato e da minha mulher estavam bons!!
- Sit outside and people watch! You come here for the experience, not the food.
- Awesome lunch specials and great atmosphere amd service. Lasagna was fantastic!