5605 W Friendly Ave (Guilford College Rd)
Greensboro, NC 27410
- Great food and the best service in town!
- Best thing on the menu, bacon cheddar burger: lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, on Texas toast. Stuffs good bro
- Michael is a great waiter and will keep you laughing!
- Great for kids! High chairs available, kids menus / activities. Yummy grits!
- Ask for Nikki!!
- Philyis is the best! Come visit her at night
- Its a small, hideaway diner that it fantastic! It holds classic American Diner feel in a small place! Wasnt a long wait for a seat and the food came out hot! Great place to get some good food!
- Megan was a terrific waitress! Fast, friendly & attentive
- Fried green tomatoes eggs Benedict/country fried steak w/gravy, grits, eggs & biscuit
- Amazing breakfast at the greatest value. Wonderful service too!
- Best bacon and eggs in town.
- 99 Sanitation Rating
- Phyllis is my girl! Best service ever.
- Expresso shot. Yeah!
- My kids beg to come here for breakfast because "George's bacon is the BEST!"
- The Beef Tips that they have on Fridays are great!!!
- Fast and friendly!
- Guilford students get a discount with their student ID card.