1438 N Ashland Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
- The carne asada tacos are finely chopped and as beefy as Fabio, the lomo encebollado (ribeye cooked with onions) savory and sweet from the onions, and the carnitas? The essence of pork heaven.
- Come for the cecina taco around lunchtime to increase your chances of getting aggressively seared, nicely salted, and extra beefy meat straight off the griddle.
- Cheap x Authentic x Delicious. Cannot beat their steak torta for $5 anywhere in the city.
- No avocado. Added sour cream and cheese, no onion. What do I get? Bunch of onions and no xtras!!! Go to Guanajuato on California instead! Faster and more efficient.
- On April 4 from 2 to 6 free carnitas tacos! Come join the inaguration!
- Eat here !!
- Carne asada tacos are the best.
- This place has the best carne asada tacos everrrr! The carnitas on sat/sun from the hot foods are delish too!
- Horchata so delicious. Burrito so large and flavorful. Emphatic thumbs up!
- Steak tacos with avocado and horchata
- The steak tacos and cecina tacos were great. They were well seasoned and the steak wasn't over cooked.
- Un super donde encuentras las cosas bsicas para los mexicanos. Jabon zote, manteca, tostadas, pozole, quesos, trastes, golosinas,carne. Tienen un tipo fonda dentro del super donde puedes comer tortas
- Mercado mexicano.. Neigborhooad
- The taqueria inside the grocery store is one of my favorite places for traditional tacos in the neighborhood. Meat, onions, & cilantro with the green salsa.
- One of the top 2 taco places in Chicago. A true hidden Gem.
- Great mini market with local business inside. Best tacos
- Shhh...there's a taqueria inside. Get the tacos lomos.
- A hidden gem. Some of the best Mexican food you'll find in Chicago.
- Steak Torta, boom
- Delicious, fast, and cheap. Steak tacos and horchata gettttt it