- Carmines has a strict no carry out policy as a result of people ordering food and not picking it up. Just order your meal at the bar, take a bite, and have it boxed up. Dumb, but the food is great.
- An empty restaurant with no available tables????
- The more the merrier!
- Love it here! My favorite restaurant on p.i a lot of memories!
- Atendimento muito bom e a massa muito saborosa. O prato serve 3 pessoas.
- Overpriced, poor service and nothing like the original.
- Mussels and stuffed artichoke
- Had the chicken parmigiana and meatballs. Both were pretty good. The bread with olive oil was also really good. The service here was fantastic. Casual attire is okay here.
- It's family style dining so expect to come w/at least 4 ppl. We had linguine & clams w/a white sauce. It was just us 2 as I wanted Italian. The dish was well prepared but the clams were a bit small.
- Chicken Scarpellini is where it's at.
- food was okay, not my favorite italian restaurant i've been to. warning: it's family style, so make sure you get what everyone at the table wants to eat
- No other choice
- Holy crap!! Ridiculously huge portions. One order of manicotti is enough to feed 6.
- Make reservations, but you can get a high table if you get there early enough. Huge portions.
- Servings are HUGE. We had 4 people in our party. We only ordered salad and a pasta dish and we still took the pasta home.
- Carmine's was awesome!!!! The mushrooms for appetizers and the salmon was to die for!!!!
- Dinner is awesome
- Try our stuff mushrooms.
- Best service in the marina!!
- Ridiculous prices. Just go to Bimini.