307 Hanover St (btwn Prince & Richmond)
Boston, MA 02113
- A must restaurant in Boston. Try the Lamb Lollipops encrusted in pistachios and serviced with a mint pesto sauce. ORGASMIC !
- Amazing Fusilli with Ahi Tuna!!!!
- Amazing Italian food
- I had their spaghetti a la carbonara and it was truly delicious! Their lunch menu was very reasonably priced and the service was prompt and friendly. Will definitely go back!
- Tonno con pesto Siciliano was amazing! Some of the best pasta I've ever had!
- Incredible gnocchi!
- Risotto done right...caprese for the summer
- The pasta with littleneck clams. Dooo ittt
- Crazy Alfredo - every time
- Digging the all-Italian wine list, Mimmo's meatballs, and the house-made pastas. Also try the eggplant appetizer and the chicken Cardinale
- Great lobster ravioli
- You could make a reservation and wait or get seated quickly because the action is at the small bar!
- Crazy Alfredo might be the best thing ever!
- Best pasta in the world. Hands down.
- Very good Pan Chicken with artichoke, delicious pasta with Gorgonzola, also we take shrimps on starter, it was too.
- Delicious pasta with Gorgonzola
- Mushroom Risotto is excellent.
- Crazy Alfredo is wicked crazy good
- GREAT FOOD!
- I love this place. Never had a bad meal, but their meatballs are really exceptional. Sunday Macaroni is the best! Also try the pork chop and the eggplant.