Cape Cod Creamery
- Allen harbor almond joy!
- Everything here is great, super smooth hard serve ice cream. I recommend the Almond Joy flavor but tons of choices. Keep an eye out for pints at nearby supermarkets including Oreo and Snickers flavors
- Chocolate dipped waffle cone is so good!
- Bass River Black Raspberry is beyond belief.
- There are some excellent places for ice cream on the Cape. Sundae School in Dennisport and The Four Seas in Centreville are the two best. Cape Cod Creamery is definitely a notch below.
- Great ice cream, great servers, great scene, awful country music.
- Twix ice cream... Yum!
- The Snickers flavor is fantastic, but I've heard the Almond Joy flavor has "too much" of its fillings.
- Favorite ice cream stop on the cape, I'd boldly say top 10 in the world! (inclusive of italy's gelato) love it!
- The craigville caramel crunch was out of this world.
- All I can say is wow!!!!! We craved this ice cream and needed it every night. It's orgasmic!! A must try and wait on the line. It's worth it!!!
- Loved the consistency of this ice cream. Monomoy mud pie was out of this world. Truro turtle was a little bland. honestly.
- Very good quality ice cream
- Very good ice cream
- Nice selection of flavors. The ice cream is smooth. They also have gelato, sorbet and frozen yogurt. Try out some fun toppings. Lots of outdoor seating.
- A small is plenty! Delicious in every flavour.
- Always a long line during the summer but it goes fast - great flavors and topping selection
- Get the sampler. 6 "small" scoops (still kinda big) try all the different flavors an ask for a cone. Good to share between two people.
- Amazing ice cream. Got the vanilla with Twix and caramel and fudge swirl. Hubby got a hot fudge sundae with coffee and vanilla scoops. We both savored every bite!
- Any flavor is awesome. Almond joy is my personal fave but the pistachio is a close second. Tons of pistachios!