Italian, Coffee Shop, Deli / Bodega
- eat the lobster pasta dish in the restaurant, or grab a glass of wine in the deli.
- Avoid the soy lattes... I was just surprised by one and not in a good way. Dreams of becoming vegan ruined.
- Great hot chocolate!
- So delicious !
- Have a look at the tips and the photos Laura they're talking about the restaurant...:)
- Campo de Fiori coffee shop in Bray, walk to seafront with a take out, great coffee, nice food, wine sold! Run by friendly Italians - yum!Submitted by Barbara Lennox
- It is not what it used to be, way smaller now. I had the padellata dal mare for 2. We asked a doggy bag and ate for the day after, it was indeed a portion for 4! Nice staff!
- Best sea food pasta I've ever had even in Italy - you need to get it for 2! Incredible food and staff are gas craic. My Italian friends favourite in Ireland and also mine.Da Mimmos is no 2
- Delicious steaks - cooked to perfection :-)
- Everything was fabulous and delicious. One thing did not like is the few pasta options, Cook does not seem to like to cook the popular simple pasta options. And somewhat expensive
- Delicious Latte served at the right temperature
- Lobster tonnarelli (home made pasta)
- Pizzayi burda yiceksin .
- Lobster pasta is delicious!
- Get the rose of the desert biscuits and try out some Italian phrases with the staff
- This is not Sapori,4 Albert Avenue is Campo de' Fiori Restaurant in Strand Road,Giorgio you should know!
- IS NOT SAPORI...!!!!!
- 2 course couples menu with a bottle of wine 55Great value and superb food.
- Very disappointed by the lunch menu. Mixed salad was a tiny green garnish without dressing. A big drop in standard and value for money. Might give it another chance but not in a hurry.
- Try it all abolutly fantastic