428 Carrall St. (at Hastings St.)
Vancouver, BC V6B 2J7
- They make the best Dark n' Stormy in Vancouver
- Checked out this restaurant before a White Caps game. Their vegetarian platter was delicious, a new favourite.
- Try the jerk poutine, excellent! Get ready for some spice!
- Order a Dark 'n' Stormy from Jay Browne and explore their extensive rum list.
- They use Organic Lives' Coconut Water in their Rum-based Jumpy!! #ftw
- Slow service, but it doesn't matter, because you'll want to stay longer. Get the veggie platter over the veggie curry: way more food for only a small increase in price.
- Amazing wings #delish
- Coconut dumplings a must
- Most handsome bartender in Vancouver. Jus' sayin'.
- I love this place! Everything I've ever had has been delicious!
- The Fish Curry rocks! It is served in a lunch tiffin and is good for two people.
- Their Ox tail is to die for. Excellent cocktails.
- Really good place and good food. Still craving the oxtail after all of these years.
- Seafood steamer was very good. Came with a side of coconut dumplings that you can dip into the spicy sauce.
- Valentine's day special !
- Get coconut dumplings. If you get 4, it comes with either mango or guava butter.
- Take a look at their calendar as they have many events in the lively downstairs area. Get your laugh or dance on most nights of the night-great vibes !
- The goat curry is absolutely to die for. It comes in a little tiffin but is deceptive, it's actually a lot of food. Brilliant brunch menu as well!
- 3 words - Dark. And. Stormy.
- Love the Dark and Stormy. Must try!