Café, Coffee Shop
411 2nd St (12th Avenue)
Coralville, IA 52241
- Almond milk lattes made right without that burned taste. My favorite coffee shop in town. Come in the morning and snag a big table in the back. Subtle tunes playing.
- The comfiest shop in town, down.
- Nice coffee place to go to that isn't always packed with students. And you can get boba tea here!!
- Very cute coffee shop with comfortable furniture and free wifi. If you are in a hurry, this might not be your place because quality > quantity here.
- Iced frappes are the best!
- Great place. Love the service and atmosphere.
- Hazelnut coffee is great, recommend the siphon press to pour over
- Try the taro root bubble tea, delish!
- Siphon press with hazelnut roast is the way to go.
- They have Truvia sweetener!
- Quiet atmosphere and nice decor
- Siphon press dark roast!
- get the Iced green tea latte :)