Caffé Sienna Ristorante
$ $ $ $
402 Chapel St.
South Yarra, VIC 3141
+61 3 9827 1353
- Try the calamari, you won't be disappointed! :)
- good food but you pay for it ($30 mains) - noisy too
- Ask Joey how his band is going...
- Saganaki, not so great.
- The coffee is awful. Tastes like vegemite!
- Pricey and not worth it, especially considering the quality of the food. Service was alright.
- Beautiful food
- Average coffee and desserts. Food is not good.
- Such good pasta so filling. My dad had the lamb ragout & I had the pumpkin risotto . So tasty
- Get the warm chicken salad, amazing
- Great coffee
- Try the Calzone filled with roasted lamb, tomatoes, fetta, mozzarella, olives, basil and mixed greens. Trust me its great. Totally recommend it!
- Warm chicken salad is the bomb!!
- Try the lamb pizza!!!
- Bring your books and settle in for a coffee and study session.
- Very good service. And give the nutella calzone a try!
- Arancini... Aaamazing
- A cafe that doesn't do takeaway coffees until 4pm?! What a way to lose business!! Takes 80c to make&av price is $3.20 for a small,do the math!!
- Coffee is beautiful
- Bought take away hot choc this morning, and taste like crap. Like u put ur milk in the microwave and added the choc.. Not creamy at all!!!!