612 Shatto Pl (at 6th St)
Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Best kept secret in K-town, large hidden space to hang out with friends with (LAMill) coffee or wine. Open till 2a helps too! Right behind Vermont/Western Metro.
- The shaved ice could use more fresh fruit, according to my friend. The iced mochaccino, however, is lovely, according to me. But dear God, stay away from the hot lemon tea.
- Love the seafood ramen
- sweet potato cake
- Despite the $6 price tag the Iced Korean Coffee is amazing.
- Avoid this place. They outright lie about their operating hours; their sign says they're open every night until 3am (Sunday until 2), but I was kicked out at 1:30 so they could close. Continued:
- By far the best coffee place to work until late at night (1am) in LA. Rly friendly staff, solid coffee and food. It's pricier than most places because you "pay to stay" in Korean cafe fashion. 10/10
- This place gets packed on some nights, but otherwise this is my favorite study spot!
- Large house converted into a cafe with convenient parking nearby - try the sweet potato cake
- I love this place! I love the fact you need to ring a bell if you need service. Service is great! Food is good. Ambiance is comfortable and free wifi.
- Best study spot in Koreatown. Parking, lots of outlets, free wifi, amazing french fry platter, great tea selection and the servers leave you be unless you need them.
- Cozy, quiet place. Best place to catch up with friends. Yummy mango cake...
- I am convinced this is the best cafe in LA. Don't know why I even try going anywhere else
- One of my all-time favorite places to hang out and have great conversations with friends, especially late at night!
- Limited number of outlets but a great place to study!
- Their juice is so delicious!
- Goguma cake! :D
- Sit on bookshelf side.
- nice place to hang out. open daily.. until 2am.. accepts debit and credit cards.. bit pricey but it's ok. food taste good! [_]
- Free wifi, if it isn't working tell the servers! A great place to meet to do work or study lot's of tables and small rooms.