5331 E Mockingbird Ln (in Mockingbird Station)
Dallas, TX 75206
- Delicious Greek salad that will fill you up!
- Grilled Chicken & Pasta Pesto Deli Salad is to die for! I get it pretty much every time I come here.
- One of my favorite healthy takeout places. Everything here that I've tried has been great!
- Pasta Amore loaded w/roasted garlic from the condiment bar. Rawr!
- Try the shrimp avocado salad... so good it didn't last long enough to take a photo.
- Try the strawberry salad! It's so light and fresh for the summer!!!
- For a quick and satisfying lunch, try the chicken salad on ciabatta, served with chips, fries or fresh fruit.
- Pasta, sandwiches and salads.
- I enjoy the Spicy Italian Sausage Pasta L!
- The queso will not disappoint
- The sandwiches are basically what one could make at home, but they're still tasty. It's like healthy fast food. Their bread sticks are yummy and come in cute packages near the salad. c:
- Get a breakfast taco, served until 11am, the eggs are so buttery, so good.
- The chicken tenders, their mashed potatoes and their soups are delicious.
- It was absolutely fantastic services good food good
- Fries that comes with the burger are nothing special. In fact they're pretty bland. The burger I had was great though. "California".
- Free breadsticks. And pickles.
- They finally take SMU Pony Cash!!
- Rustica Chicken with sweet potato fries is my fav!
- The chicken salad, add avocado is a must!
- I have to recommend the Smoked Turkey Cobb.