3091 Roosevelt St (Carlsbad Village Drive)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Cinnamon rolls are the best on either side of the Mississippi
- Patio seating available for a gorgeous day with the family :)
- Two words: Absolutely Perfect. The quality of the food is to die for, the price is fair, and the owner/employees is/are so sweet! My new favorite place and I will be coming back for more! Thank you!
- Amazing spot. Haven't had an item I haven't liked and I tried most of the menu. Get here early if you don't want a long wait
- Love the 1991 vibe! No wifi!! Just conversation.
- A great place for breakfast and do not forget the must try cinnamon rolls
- Crack Benedict is a hell of a dish.
- Food is tasty with a nice vibe. Breakfast Burrito is awesome, French Toast is grand...all Benedict dishes are awesome.
- LOVED IT! Breakfast was amazing!!!! Highly recommended!
- Chorizo Benedict is great! Make sure you get a side of bacon too!
- Good place to eat I likes.
- Steak and eggs
- Amazing spot for breakfast! The Cinnamon Roles are a must! Great Coffee and friendly staff! Definite come back
- Amazing breakfasts. The crack n' eggs is one of the best things I have ever had.
- EVERYTHING not kidding, I went with a group and we ended up passing all our food around because we could not let the amazing taste be unshared. The owner is incredibly nice too...love this hip place!
- Chicken fried steak was awesome. Service was questionable. Felt discriminated after overhearing how the same server was more attentive to the table behind me. Joys of being a tattooed business owner
- Lobster Benedict
- Get the breakfast sandwich with a bagel for the bun. You won't regret it!
- I've had breakfast here twice; the Mexican scramble once, the scrambled eggs/pancakes/bacon deal the other time. Both meals were absolutely delicious. The atmosphere is laid-back and super nice!
- One word: overrated. Definitely not worth the 40 min wait to even order the food