A. C. Rumpa
$ $ $ $
1307 Surla St. (Balibago)
Angeles City, Pampanga 2009
- Its NOT as AMERICAN as it used to be like back in the days.. Food DOESN'T taste as good as before..
- SOS on toast with extra egg sunny side up. Order bacon on the side. Yum!
- My silent haven!
- Big serving! And I love their iced tea!
- Dinner time
- Recommended: Barbeque Ribs & Chicken Cordon Bleu :-D
- BBQ Ribs and baked potatoes! Sure hit.
- Ordered Salisbury Steak, flavor just ok. Would have been better with the gravy from potatoes than with Salisbury Sauce. Everything on plate was cold. Vegetables had no flavor..
- A good breakfast destination when all others are still closed. Wifi password is rumpa1115
- Value for money. A good breakfast destination.
- The steak is very aoft and juicy
- Hefty serving for a a very fair price
- BBQ ribs, Porterhouse steak, chilidog, chef salad. Good value too!
- Best iced tea and mashed potatoes I've had! Tuna salad was awesome and servings are very generous. I will be back
- Yummy bbq ribs tacos
- Barbeque Ribs!! Yummy.
- Must try their homemade hashbrown. No regret. Yum...
- Mashed potato is delish!
- T-bone not bad, its aayyyttt....