Cádiz Tapas Bar
$ $ $
Terminal 3, Concourse B (DXB Airport)
+971 4 505 2740
- Internet code at Cadiz: airporthotel132
- No more minimum charge as long as you order, you can enjoy our bar restaurant..
- Smoking bar and restaurant. Minumum charge of $11, fair enough for a place like this. Very comfy and relaxing.
- Authentic spanish tapas. You can also choose varieties of wines came from all over the world with spanish wines as house wines.
- Nice selection of finger food. The place is tucked away from the crowd and gives you space to relax or work in peace. Worth the time spent here.
- It is worth paying for a little bit of peace and quiet - even if they do not have their full menu.
- , priority pass
- Great lounge to relax in food was good enjoyed the massage chair. The service was excellent. Good place to chill while waiting a connecting flight. Will definitely recommend
- Relax, chill out and enjoy the food-drink with ahlan service package (enough space, and 4hours can cooling down on the sofa)
- Confusing but this tapas place also serve as a lounge, they take Priority Pass & Amex Platinum. Complimentary drinks (including alcoholic) with hot & cold buffet. Good place for layovers.
- Its also an airport lounge using lounge key and priority pass..great food and top service..much better than marhaba lounge
- Impressed with the dirty martini!
- Starting January 16, 2014 no more smoking section at this bar!!!
- Quiet oasis in the midst of craziness! One could miss the entrance as its just an elevator manned by a hostess, but it's unbelievably quiet once up though service can be spotty. Great hideaway.
- Comfy seats and plugs behind the sofas
- beer $ 17 , holey sheet!
- Very slow service even when empty.
- I can't imagine how the service could possibly be any worse. Rubbish.
- Nice bar to rest while waiting transfer flight.