Buxton Hall BBQ
- Cant get enough of that fried chicken
- Elliot has something special going on at Buxton Hall. Food is all amazing. BBQ excellent, smoked over real wood in house. Fried chick, catfish stew, hushpuppies all are on point. Must Visit joint.
- Good beer selection and the pulled pork is pretty awesome!
- Chicken sandwich is amazing!
- I'm normally pretty neutral about BBQ and the associated regional differences. But I found this place quite good. The smell of smoking pork fills the entire block. Good cocktail bar in the rear too!
- Solid pulled pork. Ribs not amazing. Good side selection. Nice ambiance, solid decor.
- The smoked fried catfish sandwich is the best I've ever had. The chicken sandwich was Bon Appetit s best in the US!
- The food was great! White gravy BBQ sauce was awesome!!!
- Pulled pork. Banana pudding pie.
- Great food, full of flavors. Staff were super chill. Kid friendly, off the main drag of Asheville, worth checking out for sure!
- Awesome pulled pork. Very nice waiters. BBQ at its best.
- We came from out of town and discovered this spot. It looked the part, great architecture and design, but the actual food left way more to be desired.
- It's all about the monster Pulled Pork & Hash Combo Plate, loaded with rice, slaw, cornbread, pickles, waffle fries, and macaroni salad.
- Amazing BBQ. Mustard BBQ sauce was the truth. Chicken borg and pulled pork were awesome
- Stop whatever you're doing and just get the ribs!
- Great for a large group here! Try one of the slushy drinks. Not ashamed to say that the side dishes may be better than the proteins they serve here!
- Absolutely delicious. The BBQ Mushroom & Alliums were the surprising standout dish
- Try the fried chicken sandwich; it's smoked before it hits the fryer.
- Excellent. Whole hog plate, fried chicken sandwich, slaw, green beans, chicken bog, hush puppies, vinegar-based sauce, white sauce, banana cream pie
- Were not saying that the best thing at this standout barbecue joint is the chicken sandwich, but, damn, it comes close. The smoky, cheesy, juicy taste trifecta is too good to put down.