American, Bar, Cajun / Creole
- under the bar you can find electrical outlets and USB ports to charge your phone, but if you go to the men's room you have to piss on the wall.
- The Buffa burger is one of the best around, the camaraderie at the bar is hard to beat, and the music in the smoke-free back room is always a welcome treat.
- Work place of the fantastic Sasha creature.
- Get a GREAT breakfast 24/7 here
- The best bar in nola. I suggest everyone who just wants a to have a peaceful time. And the jalapeno cheese poppers are the best one I've ever had
- This is a locals bar. Totally cool laid back and cozy. Slip right in sit and have a beer. Act right if your not a local. #plugintobola
- A good place to lose people on your tail.
- Gator balls with crawfish sauce. Literally the best food I've had in my LIFE!!
- Our local. Great for dogs and other people. Better burgers than the Port 'O Call and not wait. Brilliant bartenders. Love this place.
- Sasha RULES!
- OMG! The gator balls!
- Play Gambits 2012 Bar Stampede at Buffa's Lounge and you could win $1,000 in New Orleans bar tabs. Look for the secret code word in this bar to enter to win. Promotion ends December 30, 2012
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Bar's w/ Bar Food
- If you want a local bar where everyone is friendly and the drinks are cheap this is your place! The fried green beans are amazing.
- Great spot for a hungover Sunday brunch off Bourbon Street. Biscuits + gravy & poached eggs are the way to go. Super spicy bloody mary too (take one to go!). Oh, and a jazz band.
- Worth the walk to the far corner of the Quarter. This neighborhood joint is laid back and a welcome respite from the crazier places a few blocks away. I wish we had a place like this where we live!
- Have the Buffa burger med-rare and a bowl of onion rings. Oh. My. Yum.
- shrimp creole is good. doesnt currently have a bathroom though
- A great neighborhood bar with food, music, and stiff drinks.
- Holy hell the bathroom