471 W Fountain St
Providence, RI 02903
- Delicious fried chicken and waffle fries, cute outdoor seating for date night. They have beer but no wine. Totally recommend.
- Everything is fantastic.
- Fried Oysters to die for!
- the spot for a fish sandwich
- Chef Ashley Faulkner $ her co-owner Adam Mir's hole-in-the-wall nails those craveable Southern masterpiecesfried shrimp poboys, hushpuppies with honey butter, banana puddingin a low-key bar setting
- The chicken fingers and fries are so good here, the breading is delicious.
- Fried chicken and fish plates are very good. It's not like Southern seasoning, but your palate will be more than satisfied regardless of what you order.
- Everything we ordered was good. Chicken thigh sandwich a bit too salty but still tasty. Waffle fries and fried shrimp with tartar sauce were both delicious.
- Don't forget the waffle fries!
- Shrimp po boy was seasoned really nicely
- South Carolina BBQ sauce on the fried chicken is a treat!