Bruno's Little Italy
- My husband and I came across Bruno's little Italy on our way through little rock, this was by far the best pizza I have ever eaten anywhere! I highly recommend this place, the staff is so friendly
- Eat on the patio while it's still nice weather.
- Veal Parmesan with spaghetti & a side of house made Italian sausage. This is a must order here. You will love it.
- The patio is spectacular!!!
- Get the lasagna.
- Chicken parm was great. The spaghetti was ok, not very flavorful. The chicken alfredo was good. Fresh bread and cocktails were amazing.
- Get the Minestrone Soup! Thick and full of veggie chunks. YUM.
- Best linguini and clams anywhere in the state!
- It's not on the menu, but have the chef add veggies to the Alfredo. So delicious!
- They have amazing food! But try the Pesto linguine you will not be disappointed!!!
- Amazing food!!!
- The pesto is WONDERFUL!!!
- chicken piccata is amazing.
- Round the World Pizza is fabulous!!!
- Great home made cease salad
- Minestrone soup!
- The bread and pasta!