$ $ $
- The best afternoon tea in London! Unlimited cakes, sandwiches and scones. Add a glass of champagne for real decadence!
- Bar is a great place to lounge, with the staff attentive and personal.
- Amazing afternoon tea
- I had tried this restaurant some years ago and thought this was the usual anonymous hotel restaurant. On a recent visit I have been very pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and service.
- Un restaurante de mucha calidad y con un servicio excelente. Es caro porque ests pagando calidad, por lo que no vale para los mochileros.
- Grossed out that the bartender uses his hands to fill the crisp bowls! Bartenders touch everything behind the bar and it's a festival for bacteria. Please weR a glove!! I love crisps but stopped!
- Great place for English afternoon tea but think twice when ordering since so many food served for one person with the tea! You should be very hungry to be finish them all. It was an amazing experience
- Authentic, delicious, and truly filling afternoon tea + scones experience. Literally took a nap in a park afterwards.
- Close to the theatres.
- Lamb. Try their lamb!
- Eat here on news years eve while staying at the hotel...great quality food in relaxed environment
- Afternoon tea is top notch.
- Only here for breakfast. Nice fresh fruit and berries on the buffet. Kinda pricey menu. The avocado on rye w/ poached eggs and grilled chorizo was a great almost paleo choice :-)
- Great cream tea. Scones were smashing.
- Lovely and intimate. Great cocktails
- , ... .
- Very tasty food and good service
- Great Brunch!
- It's just opposite of the her majesty theater and the food is good esp lamb
- Perfect location for a relaxed dinner with friends after a drink in the bar. Unique decor, sublime food and a varied menu, superbly executed. Be sure to save room for an ice-cream sundae!