Bagels, Deli / Bodega
- Way over-priced. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with fries which was mediocre considering the amount of money I paid.
- Rude owners who think customers are cheap, dirty, and selfish. They serve rotten food, over priced and break the law every chance they get.
- Filthy establishment. Breakfast wrap and bagels....meh. SKIP!
- Awesome bagels. Always fresh.
- Best bagels in the area. Hand rolled
- Very polite and accommodating everything bagel with lox, sliced red onion and tomato the best I ever had.
- Get the Godfather sandwich!!!
- REAL FOOD BEST IN TOWN
- Bagels, salads, tuna, sandwiches, and hot meals are all great!
- Fantastic bagels, great service
- This place is great but... Fox News?
- Best bagels in this area.
- Egg sandwiches are great. Bagels are some of the best on Long Island
- Need better sanitary practices. Watched an employee cleaning the floor and tables then go make a sandwich without washing his hands or putting on 2 gloves. Gross
- Veggie Tuna Rocks!
- They have the best veggie tuna!
- Whenever I visit Long Island I always make it point to stop here for their bagel breakfast sandwiches! Always fresh and amazing!!