Brioche Urban Eatery
Italian, Café, Sandwiches
- Slow service
- Expensive but pretty good
- They have a meal with eggplant that I'm in love with and beside i love their cesar salad and sangria
- good for brunch, friendly, quite
- Awesome breakfast, it's supposed.to be Italian themed but at least the breakfast are very american and very good, coffee is also very good. Highly recommend.
- Penne mit smoked salmon und gnicci alfredo sind ausgezeichnet!!
- Great for people watching. Nice little cafe with cute decor
- The French toast is amazing.
- Enormous portions, super delicious
- Veggie quiche breakfast OMG
- Best apple peat torte in town!
- Not on menu, but you can ask for a breakfast wrap with what you want in it. :D
- Wow the pizza!!
- The Greek salad is baller! And if you love bread, make sure you get a piece of pizza!
- The homemade gnocchi with pesto cream sauce is TO DIE FOR.
- Yummy sweets!!!
- love the 5 item omelette and the fruit salad side is always awesome
- Ham, brie, and mushroom panini is a thing of beauty.
- I heart the gnocchi with rose sauce, which is one of Eduardo's specialties.
- It's quieter in the back (Water St. side).