Breaking New Grounds Ogunquit
3 Harbor Lane (Perkins Cove)
Ogunquit, ME 03907
- Good coffee, great view. Perfect early morning stop in Perkins Cove
- Such a wonderfull place to start your day... The owner is a very nice person...
- The owner is a nice guy anyone who thinks he isn't is probably just a loser
- Better coffee than Starbucks. In the fall you must try the pumpkin date bread...to die for! Best view in Ogunquit!
- Great view from the back patio.
- The banana, raspberry, peach smoothie is delicious and refreshing!
- Great coffee with a fantastic view. Owner is very friendly. A must when traveling to this great community.
- So glad we found this place!!! Great coffee shop, beautiful view.
- Try the tea breads
- Opens at 6:30am. Get a raspberry iced tea. No bathrooms though.
- Best spot ever for a coffee shop. Amazing view on the ocean, good coffee and extremely friendly people.
- Iced hazelnut coffee! Great little seating area with a view!
- Awesome coffee, muffins and scones. Maybe today was an off day, but service was very slow. Took 10 minutes to give me an untoasted baggle with a container of cream cheese
- Heavenly Delight is bomb :)
- Don't bring your computer and relax. Owner is a really nice guy but you're in a vacation spot so he has a few rules to address that fact. Wish he banned obnoxious phone users too ;)
- The owner is short with me every time i go in there. But if you dont have to deal with him itsa good place
- Stunning views, delicious latte. Laptops are banned- huge minus for me, others may like that.