$ $ $
727 E Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- The house lobster sauce is amazing. Even if you don't have leftover lobster, take the sauce home and mix with store-bought noodles to mix with. I've even made fried rice with it! So good!
- Ppl who used to work at Newport opened up this place.
- Parking is difficult. Prepare to spend 20 minutes just waiting.
- House lobster will make you lick your fingers. Make sure you go with ppl you're comfortable with, it won't be pretty.
- Definitely worth it!!
- Lobster is excellent.
- We loved this Chinese banquet restaurant!! Great Jing du pai gu nd clams with black bean sauce!
- Lobster DUH. Sm at 4lbs it's about $18/lb. If you don't want to splurge: I love their basil fish fillet and basil clams you can also get them with the black bean sauce. Their ongchoy & s/pep pork
- The claasic lobster and clams.
- It's next to Popeyes at San Gabriel and Valley
- The smallest sized lobster is 4 lbs, good for three hungry men.
- Garlic noodles are worth the add'l $5!
- Lobster, garlic noodle, Chinese food
- This a really hidden gem, today i tried the best lobster with Nodels, it was juicy and full with flavors, i will come again to try the crab and Shrimp
- Lobster with garlic noodles is a must!