City Square (Level 3)
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Almost everything is beef. Choice of food are limited.
- Much cheaper compared to the SG outlet, quality is decent!
- All you can eat veggies! Must try their baked eggs and pork belly, so fresh!
- Not worth it. Dont bother trying
- Best korean BBQ! Good quality meat and cooking! even the soup is very flavorful. Service staff's service getting better each time. Totally worth the price, esp. if u compare to SG outlet's price.
- They accept Singapore dollars
- Great, authentic Korean food. Just look out for bugs between your washed veggies at the side to eat with your grilled meats! Service was kinda meh...
- Quite a good korean food in JB City Square. One and only outlet in M'sia. They serve quite original taste korean food. Love their pancake especially!
- Satisfied and good service
- Food still good & delicious, waiter service improve, still with loud K-pop music
- Not bad but limited choices!
- Shiok n value for money
- Nice food, but service need to be improve a bit tho.
- It's really nice. A must try in JB.
- Very good food. The best Korean food in JB
- Side disk only 5 very limited choice of food mainly beef, 2 choice of pork, environment Ok but the service staff very bad, popular Korean song is too loud spoil the mood of enjoying d food