Boom Boom Bagels
- Wechat payment accepted !
- In 2016, the menu is 5rmb more expensive. \_()_/
- The Sumerian iced coffee=best iced coffee I've ever had.
- Get a bagel with salmon and Boom boom G&T. Be happy
- Everyone talks about the coffee and bagels, but it's also a great spot to sit half outside at the window and enjoy a beer.
- Pumpkin coffee is delicious. You can build your own bagel!
- From the brains behind Sumerian, if you can make it over there come here for a bagel
- Bagels and coffee is delicious. My pick: butterscotch coffee (it's not too sweet) and a garlic bagel + chives cream cheese + red pepper, eaten open-faced like a bagel was meant to be eaten.
- Fresh warm quality bagels. Topped mine with salmon, avocado and cream cheese. Sumerian ice coffe with vanilla is sooo good. Higher prices but still less than in european bagelbars
- One of the best chocolate chip cookies out there.
- The coffee is really good. If you go before noon, you can grab one with a breakfast bagel at a reduced price.
- Great coffee and bagels
- All of the bagel sandwiches are good. Iced coffee is amazing. Salads are not worth it
- Got the Hindquarters delivered - damn, I would have never expected a pulled pork BBQ everything bagel with cream cheese to work, but it was marvelous.
- Everything is good here. Bagels and salad bowls all on point.
- Sumerian iced coffee is delicious, and they have more than just bagels; yogurt and fruit, muesli, spinach and fruit smoothies, and more.
- Good beer and drinks
- Neat vibe and friendly staff. Good beers and drinks too
- All the bagels are epic!
- Hindquarters (pulled pork) bagel was delicious.