Bob & Edith's Diner
Diner, American, Breakfast
- Went for brunch on a Sunday. The place is small but worth waiting for a table. Staff was friendly. Food served fast. Food was delicious. And you get your money's worth.
- Just good breakfast food. Nice place and really liked it.
- The walnut waffle is delicious. It is one of my favorite breakfast places
- The French Toast was ok but nothing special. The bacon was good. Very loud inside but it is a diner. The staff were extra nice and polite.
- Good breakfast food. Friendly waiters & good service
- Biscuits and gravy. Do it.
- Fantastic burger!
- Standard breakfast diner fare. Eggs, meat, potatoes, pancakes and waffles, and omelettes. No eggs Benedict unfortunately.
- I'm skeptical about Diner food, but this place pleasantly surprised me. Waffles had a great texture, and the blueberry compote on top was tasty. The omelets were also surprisingly yummy.
- Simple affordable homestyle cooking.
- Good breakfat
- The chocolate chip pancakes were really good, especially at the center of them. Wasn't crazy about the home fries though, not crispy enough for me. It's very loud in here.
- I know a lot of people love this place but I find it to be very average. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
- I would like to leave a tip, but that's not deserving at this place. Service non existent. Waited 30+ min to take our order, 50 min for them to microwave the food, & 1 Hr for the check.
- Don't know about the food yet- waiting over 30 mins for eggs!
- Nice breakfast diner spot. Don't bother with the biscuits and gravy, they are bland. Do choose an omelet and potatoes. Free parking behind the building so don't waste your money at a meter.
- Diner-style food at its finest. Sit at the counter and get a show.