Bluewater Boathouse Seafood Grill
$ $ $
- Asked for a water view and I got a hostess table view. Four butts plastered against the window most of the time. Why would you need four hostesses on a Thursday.
- Veggie tacos are delicious! Tyler and Alex are awesome bartenders and add to the great experience at Bluewater.
- Great view, the calamari is amazing!
- Chipotle swordfish was incredibly moist.
- Chipotle swordfish was incredible!
- Happy hour is splendid here!
- Great for dates, they have plenty of specials and everything is good
- Go to the hotel dell it's rated 9.4 this place 7.4 enough said.
- Skip and go somewhere if you want a view of the sky line.
- The Sandabs are amazing and so is the Clam Chowder.
- I had Mahi Mahi with green rice and potato with creamy sauce. It was great. The view was very nice too
- One of the best restaurants in San Diego, The clam chowder is to die for, the food is amazing the management and staff are great the only bad experience is when we went to another restaurant
- The clam chowder is an award winning and the best I have had, I have tried several of there dinners and was very satisfied with each of them a great place for a great lunch or dinner
- Sea food salad
- Sea food salad... Souce is amazing, hardly recommended
- Mahi Mahi and Shrimp tacos were great. It's a shame there is only regular cofee
- The view is magnificent!
- Delicious food & good service
- Mosaics nearby
- Expensive, sour face food runner, smallest mussels in the world.