Coffee Shop, Bar
805 3rd Avenue (btwn E 49th & E 50th St)
New York, NY 10022
- It's a bit hard to find. Inside the Atrium building and down the escalators.
- Finally had their flat white and it was the bomb. A perfect cup of Aussie coffee. I finished it before sitting down at my desk ...whoops! Always enjoy chatting with the friendly baristas too :)
- This location may be hard to find from the street. Walk inside the 805 3rd Ave atrium and then down the escalators to the lower level food court.
- If you don't know what an avocado smash is, this is the place to learn. If you do, this is the spot to buy one. De. Lish.
- The best coffee in Midtown an come to think of it, probably best in all of NYC. Service is exceptional and so nice. Amazing experience. Must try Flat White and their Green Juice is also amazing
- Bluestone Lane is a vest-pocket-sized, standing-room only, Australian specialty coffee shop targeting the underserved corporate market. They serve Sightglass & Novo. Lots of nice design touches.
- Oh YES! Finally I can get a good flat white in midtown. Don't know what a flat white is? Don't waste time reading about it, just come here and order one. (Short answer: it's what a latte should be)
- Amazing new coffee spot! Try a soy flatwhite. You won't be disappointed!
- Broad accents. Try the "Ash Kirvan Surprise".
- El lugar es pequeo, recomendable para llevar, delicioso caf y el avocado toast recomendable.
- Excellent espresso, Australian style which is a thicker crema than you'd usually see. Great spot for a pick me up in Midtown East.
- Good coffee, but the coffee at other Bluestone Lane locations is better.
- Inside 806 Atrium, little place decent drip.
- Flat White was amazing
- Great Find! These places are consistently solid with their coffee.
- In the basement of 805 - they lack the nitro cold brew of Bryant park but friendly service, avocado toast, and espresso make up for that.
- The Magic is magic.
- A good spot to go to leave the craziness above. Microfoam was almost just right. Coffee balanced. 8/10
- Delicious flat white and friendly baristas. Avoid going in the afternoon around 3 on weekdays. Always crowded.
- Avo Smash comes with red pepper on top so if you're not into that, ask otherwise.