1932 Central St (at Prairie Ave)
Evanston, IL 60201
- Gumball pints after hoops. Nothing better.
- Really good thin crust pizza. And for twist, try the Mexican pizza.
- The only bar even kind of close to the stadium...
- Awesome local Evanston bar/restaurant. Great for family, or hanging out with friends. Outdoor space too.
- Corned best hash
- Order the turkey Rueben.
- Alex is awesome, make sure you're good to her. Great server and bartender!
- The food is amazing and the manager Leslie is so nice and made the most delicious brownie sundae :)
- Cool spot with delicious upscalish bar food and great beer selection
- Pizza, Salads, Burgers, Etc.
- Good for american bar type food. Reasonably priced.
- Good for standard american bar food. Resonably priced
- My BOC sandwhich was great!
- Try the B.C.O, it's really decadent & delicious!
- Cool place. Not what I'd call a bar. Skip the apps and just get a pizza.
- There food is excelent, especially there pizza.
- Service is still a little slow at the bar before an NU game when they get slammed. A bit non chalant.
- The b.c.o sandwich is the best
- DO NOT COME ON GAME DAY UNLESS YOU ARE IN FULL GAME DAY MODE
- Bluestone Burger is delicious!