Blue Max Coffee
26 Lathrop Ave (btwn Brown Ave & Franklin St)
Forest Park, IL 60130
- The Peanut Butter Cup Latte is the best! Super creamy and peanut buttery, even better it comes with a spoon so you can get all the remaining peanut butter!
- Don't know what happened to Marinah. Coffee is roasted on site. Baked goods are from scratch and made daily. Real steel cut oatmeal. This is a great place.
- Such a cozy atmosphere, especially if you sit outside. The scones, the huevos rancheros and their tea infusions. All reasons to love the Max :)
- They roast their own! Great coffee, friendly folks, and very good food.
- Great breakfast and specialty coffees using their own in-house roaster.
- Great coffee and tasty food
- Get the max pairs breakfast! You can't go wrong with any of the house-made coffees, and take a mixed berry scone to go.
- OMG, everything is good. Try the spinach omelette, with cafe au lait. Yummers!
- Peanut butter cup latte is to die for!
- Came 10 minutes before 2, said kitchen is closed. Not cool not cool Blue max coffee.
- The coffee here is okay.
- The staff here is awesome and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Their scones are like pie. The best pie.
- Went here for breakfast with the family and while the specialty s'mores coffee was amazing, the food was just alright.
- Amazing peppermint hot chocolate and friendly servers. The soup is perfect for a cold winter day!!!
- My favorite place to grab breakfast when I visit family here. Excellent food and service!
- Pulled pork is spectacular.
- Excellent every time
- Try their S'mores Hot Chocolate. You won't be disappointed.
- Best blueberry scones on the planet! Just go get one and see for yourself. But leave one for me